How in the world did this happen?!?!?
- Can't live without: the tablet, his blanket and sippy cup. And typically a car (in each hand.)
- Food: McD's cheeseburgers/'fren fi'/apples, bananas, Bologna/cheese sandwhiches with a touch of mayo, pineapple, dry Trix, Dannon Smoothies, and Yoplait strawberry whips yogurt
- Snacks: Fruit Snacks (perfers the Target verison), crackers, pretzels
- TV: Anything on Nick Jr. (Team Umizoomi, Bubble Guppies and Pocoyo), anything on Disney Jr (mostly JoJo and Charlie & Lola)
- Movies: Just Cars. We don't really seem to do movies.
- Toys: Cars, cars, and, oh yeah, cars (with some trains, hexbugs, legos, and geotrax thrown in there). Oh, and some Angry Birds or Skater Boy on the tablet. LOL
- Drinks: Usually apple juice
- Remember when we weren't sure he'd ever talk? How he had a vocab of about 10 words when he was 2? Yeah, we aren't worried about that anymore. We now have running commentaries from the backseat, and he speaks about himself in the 3rd person. Like, "Mommy, Ethan tired." :)
- When he changes his mind after he's said no to something, he immediately says, "Yeah, yeah! Mommy, I say yeah!"
- He knows his colors, counts to 30, and recognizes the alphabet, upper and lower case. And goes through spurts where he INSISTS on spelling out letters on things he sees, like at Target on a Saturday morning, making your trip 2+ hours. LOL
- If he falls down and 'hurts' himself (even if it's just a bump) he will come over to you and have you kiss it for him, then he goes about his merry way. CK did the same.
- Has great manners, and usually says 'Please', 'Thank you', and 'No thanks, I'm good.'
- This is his sad and disappointed face, that we see when he doesn't want to do something or doesn't get his way. LOL
- Unlike his brother at this age, he will pick up when you ask, and usually starts it before you do! And sings the clean-up song while doing it. :)
- Calls CK 'C-fer.' Which is an improvement over 'Say.' LOL
- Has no interest in potty training
- Loves to play t-ball
- Mimics his brother. With EVERYTHING.
- He has no interest in eating cakes, cupcakes, brownies, or ice cream. The sitter said he insisted on eating an Otter Pop the other day, and loved it! I have yet to witness this. He will eat things for them he refuses to touch for us!
Happy Birthday Ethan! :) We love you!